Read more: http://www.bloggerbelog.com/2012/02/disable-copy-paste-option-on-blogger.html#ixzz1ytVFN8f6 The PsyKiK Writer: Jab I Met

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Jab I Met

On Saturday i saw Jab we met for the first time in set max.Movie was good and i liked the role of kareena. I liked the convorsation of her with shahid in train and when i saw the scene where she miss the train and run behind, it took me to the experience i had 4 months back...

I was going to my native place kerala. I have to catch the bus which starts at 8 from banglore.I started off early from mysore bu the evening traffic in banglore ditched me. It was already 8 when my bus from mysore touched bangalore outskirts/border by 8. I was sure that i am gonna miss the bus. Sat inside the bus near to the driver seat parying that i shouldnt miss the bus from banglore as it was an emergency to reach home.

Reached bangalore bus stand by 8: 30 and it again took 15 mins for me to find the volvo to trivandrum.When i reached there and enquired, by god's grace, the bus to trivandrum was late by 30 minutes. I felt relieved.

I was happy to catch my bus on time and it started to trivandrum at 8:45 P.M.After sometime, by around 10 or 10 30, it stopped at gundlupet for dinner.All got down for food and me too. I was conscious that i shouldnt miss the bus and noted the color.The bus was always within my sight when i had food. But by the time i washed my hand and came back, i saw it moving towards the road!!!

I was shocked... Am somewhere in the outskirts of karnataka, only with my wallet and the bus is heading with all my belongings leaving me infront of the hotel. I felt the cold, but dint had time to think.. Ran... ran behind the bus which was slowly getting the pace. I ran like a crazy guy, shouting on the road without thinking anything. The bus started moving fast, so am i. I had to catch it for any reason...

Luckily i could rach near the rear end of the bus and i started hitting there hard and shouting. To my relief, the bus slowed down and after 2 mins, stopped.Conductor opened the door and i was standing there panting like a dog with tongue out.

I asked him, "Whats this? dont you check if all the passengers are boarded or not?how irresponsible, you would have made me run till trivandrum"

He said, "Y trivandrum? "

"Isnt it the bus to trivandrum?"

"No. It is going to Ernakulam!!!"

He shut the door closed, murmering something to himself when i walked back silently!!!

[Written on Jun 9 2008]

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.NO PART OF THIS MATERIAL PROTECTED BY THE COPYRIGHT MAY BE REPRODUCED OR UTILIZED IN ANY FORM BY ANY MEANS, ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL. USERS ARE FORBIDDEN TO REPRODUCE,REPUBLISH,REDISTRIBUTE, OR FORWARD ANY MATERIAL FROM THIS JOURNAL IN EITHER MACHINE READABLE FORM OR ANY OTHER FORM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR

2 comments:

  1. aha... nalla assalaayi chammi alle... potte sarilla, all these are a part of life :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. chammiyonno? tholi urinju poyi. kazhichat motham apo thanne dahichu :-(

    ReplyDelete