Read more: http://www.bloggerbelog.com/2012/02/disable-copy-paste-option-on-blogger.html#ixzz1ytVFN8f6 The PsyKiK Writer: Pledge

Monday, January 4, 2010

Pledge

In this lovely mist, covering the coldy night
Thinking of thee, I realize your heavenly might
With no words to praise and no deed to shower
I just shed my tears with some prayers to offer

When I cried for help, you came to me with a smile
When I needed strength, you came to me in a while
In my louder cry, you graced me like a saint
In my humble smile, you hugged me with a chant

How would I repay, I asked you in a doubt
Be the change of world, you said me in delight
How would I be change, I asked you in distrust
Love the one around, you said me pretty direct

Let me be your kid and let me live a lot
Not to live for me, but to live for mob
I would praise your thought and I would walk your path
I would do my part to change this world a lot

[Written on : December 24th, 2009]

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.NO PART OF THIS MATERIAL PROTECTED BY THE COPYRIGHT MAY BE REPRODUCED OR UTILIZED IN ANY FORM BY ANY MEANS, ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL. USERS ARE FORBIDDEN TO REPRODUCE,REPUBLISH,REDISTRIBUTE, OR FORWARD ANY MATERIAL FROM THIS JOURNAL IN EITHER MACHINE READABLE FORM OR ANY OTHER FORM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR

No comments:

Post a Comment